Terms and Conditions
This web site and the related web sites contained herein (collectively, the “Site”) make available information on hotels, resorts, and other transient stay facilities (each a “Property”) owned, managed or franchised by the Indian Hotels Company Limited and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “IHCL”), and other travel‐related or consumer goods and services. The Site, and the services of each of its modules, is offered exclusively by IHCL and/or its various third party providers and distributors.
The terms and conditions set out below (“Conditions”) apply to your use of the Site including the use of the information services offered on the Site.
In accessing, using, viewing, transmitting, caching or storing this Site or any of its services, functions, materials, or contents, you shall be deemed to have agreed to each and all the Conditions and notices in this Site without modification. Further, you agree to be bound by these Conditions so please carefully read this section before proceeding. If you do not accept these Conditions, you must refrain from using the Site. These Conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of the Site.
The Site makes available information relating to hotels and resorts owned or managed by the Indian Hotels Company Limited, a company constituted under the laws of India, and its subsidiaries, controlled entities, affiliates and related parties belonging to IHCL or being operated or managed by IHCL.
The Site contains the name, trade and service marks, logos, devices of “Taj”, “Vivanta”, “The Gateway Hotels”, “Ginger”, “Taj Air”, “Taj Hotels, Resorts and Palaces”, “Taj Exotica Resorts and Spas”, “Jiva” and other valuable trade and service marks owned by IHCL or licensed to IHCL to distinguish its services and products (collectively referred to as “IHCL Intellectual Property”). IHCL Intellectual Property is protected from copying and simulation under national and international laws and may not be reproduced, copied or otherwise used in any manner whatsoever, on any material whether tangible or intangible, without the express prior written permission and consent of IHCL. Without limitation, you must not use any of the said trade or service marks, either alone or in conjunction or combination or variation with other trade and service marks, logos and devices:
- In or as the whole or part of your own trade marks;
- In connection with activities, products or services which are not undertaken or provided by IHCL;
- In a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- In a manner that disparages IHCL or its information, products or services (including the Site).
Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the trademarks without the written permission of IHCL or such other party that may own the trademarks.
The image of Taj Mahal Palace & Towers, Mumbai and that of its dome are our Intellectual property and are registered as Trademarks in India. Any use of the images of Taj Mahal Palace & Towers and/or its dome without our express consent in writing shall constitute infringement of our Intellectual Property Rights/registered Trademarks. In case you wish to use these images in your work, we are open to discuss granting license, provided such use is commensurate with reputation and goodwill of the hotel. For any enquiries with regard to obtaining license for use of such images, please get in touch with the General Counsel and/or Chief Revenue Officer of The Indian Hotels Company Limited at Express Towers, 9th floor, Barrister Rajni Patel Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021, Maharashtra.
The Site, including each of its modules, is the copyrighted property of IHCL and/or its various third party providers and distributors. The information, text, graphics, images, photographs, videos, sounds, links and all other information and software published or otherwise contained in the Site (“Information”) are either owned exclusively by IHCL or licensed by IHCL and except as specifically provided in these Conditions may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means whether electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written approval of IHCL.
Without limitation you may not, without such approval from IHCL, create derivative works from any part of the Site or commercialise any Information, products or services obtained from any part of the Site. Information procured from a third party may be the subject of copyright owned by that third party. Unauthorized use of the Site and/or the materials contained on the Site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other web site or in any environment of networked computers is strictly prohibited.
4. Your use
The Site is for your personal non‐commercial use and the Information may be downloaded or printed by you solely for that purpose. You may only use the Site if you are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age and can enter into binding contracts (the Site is not available for use by minors). You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login and account information. You will be financially accountable for all uses of the Site by you and anyone using your password and login information. The right to use the Information is a license only, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the following restrictions:
- The information may not be used for any commercial purpose or public display, performance, sale or rental;
- No copyright or other proprietary notices may be removed:
- The information may not be transferred to another person;
- Software may not be interfered with in any manner;
- Every person downloading, reproducing or otherwise using the Information must prevent any unauthorized copying of the Information;
- You will only use the information for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Conditions.
In addition, you agree that you will not use robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior written consent of IHCL (such content is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by internet search web sites to direct internet users to the Site).
IHCL strives to ensure that the information is accurate and reliable. You accept that all Information provided on the Site or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Wed Site (refer Condition 8) is general information and is not in the nature of advice.
You also accept that all of the Information is provided on an “as is” basis and to the extent permitted by law, is provided without any warranty, representation or condition of any kind whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise. You assume all responsibility and risk for your use of or reliance upon Information and the Site or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site.
Whilst IHCL seeks to ensure that the Information is reliable and accurate, errors and omissions may occur and therefore, to the extent permitted by law, IHCL does not make or give any representation or warranty (express or implied) of any kind as to any matter relating to the Site and any Linked Web Site, including without limitation, as to merchantability, non infringement of intellectual property rights or fitness for purpose.
In particular IHCL does not warrant that:
- The Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site is reliable, accurate or complete including, without limitation, information relating to prices and availability; or
- Your access to Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site will be uninterrupted, timely or secure.
IHCL is not liable for any loss (direct or indirect) resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on the Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site. You should make your own inquiries and seek independent professional advice before acting or relying on any such information or material.
IHCL may from time to time update, modify or add to the Information, including these Conditions and absolutely reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective users of the Site. Unless otherwise specified to the contrary all new Information shall be subject to these Conditions.
IHCL does not guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or without interruption or be error free. IHCL may suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time without being liable for any direct or indirect loss as a result of such action.
6. Liability Disclaimer & Exclusion
In no event shall IHCL be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, however arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise, which you may suffer in connection with or arising out of:
- Your use of the Site or any Linked Web Site; or
- Your use of or reliance on Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site including without limitation, loss or damage by way of loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, business interruption or loss of information.
These Conditions do not purport to exclude liability arising by any applicable law if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded, however, to the extent permitted by law, all warranties, terms or conditions which would otherwise be implied into these Conditions are hereby excluded.
Where applicable law implies any warranty, term or condition, and that law prohibits exclusion or modification of any such warranty, term or condition, then the liability of IHCL shall include liability for any breach of such warranty, term or condition but, to the extent permitted by law, the remedy for such breach will be limited as follows:
- If the breach related to services the remedy will be limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
- If the breach related to products and the products can be repaired the remedy will be limited to repair of such products or payment of the costs of having the products repaired, but otherwise, replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products or payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products.
The limitation of liability applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage.
If you are dissatisfied with the use of the Site, or any of the products, services, members, suppliers and/ or buyer offered in connection therewith or associated therewith, as the case may be, your sole and exclusive remedy shall be to discontinue use of the Site.
7. Specific Warnings
You must ensure that your access to and your use of the Site is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
You must take your own precautions that the process which you employ for accessing the Site does not expose you to the risk of virus, corrupted data, worms, other instructions or design that would erase data or programming or cause the Site or any equipment or system to become inoperable or incapable of being used in the full manner for which it was designed, or be subjected to malicious computer code, computer program routine or process or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. Without limitation, you are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Site and is compatible with the Site. For the removal of doubt, IHCL does not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of the Site or any Linked Web Site.
IHCL does not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from the Site or any Linked Web Site will be free from any virus, infection or other condition which has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for taking sufficient precautions and checks to satisfy your own particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output.
You must ensure that any information which you provide to IHCL is accurate and complete and does not contain any virus, malicious computer code, computer program routine or process or other form of interference which may damage the computer system of IHCL or the Information or which may detrimentally interfere with or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any IHCL system, data or information.
8. Linked Websites
The Site may contain links to other web sites (“Linked Web Sites”). Those links are provided for convenience only. IHCL provides such links solely as a convenience to you and for information purposes only. IHCL has not reviewed all of the information on these other websites.
You acknowledge and agree that IHCL does not have any control over the content or availability of Linked Web Sites and accepts no responsibility for the content, privacy practices or any other aspect of Linked Web Sites.
Links with Linked Web Sites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by IHCL of the owners or operators of those Linked Web Sites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those Linked Web Sites, unless and then only to the extent expressly stipulated to the contrary. If you decide to access the Linked Web Sites, you do so at your own risk.
9. Hotel reservations
The reservations feature of the Site is provided solely to assist customers in determining the availability of travel related services and products and to make legitimate reservations and for no other purpose.
You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, possess the legal authority to enter into the legal agreement constituted by your acceptance of these Conditions and to use the Site in accordance with such Conditions. You agree to supervise all usage by minors of this Site under your name or account. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your household in using this Site is true and accurate and without limitation, or any false or fraudulent reservations.
You agree to be financially responsible for your use of the Site including without limitation for all reservations made by you or on your account for you, whether authorized by you or not. For any reservations or other services for which fees may be charged you agree to abide by the terms or conditions of supply including without limitation payment of all moneys due under such terms or conditions.
The Site contains details of hotel charges and room rates (including any available special offers) for hotels and resorts owned or managed by IHCL.
Hotel reservation terms and conditions of booking are set out on the Site and payment will be in accordance with the procedure set out in such terms and conditions.
You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you and your invited guests only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party web sites or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
No contract will subsist between you and IHCL or any of its affiliates in respect of any services or products offered through the Site unless and until IHCL accepts your order by e‐mail or automated confirmation through the Site confirming that it has accepted your reservation, booking or order and any such contract shall be deemed to incorporate the hotel reservation terms and conditions of booking. Any other relevant terms and conditions relating to particular services or products are set out in the Site.
You undertake that all details you provide to in connection with any services or products which may be offered by IHCL on the Site (including hotel room reservations) will be correct and, where applicable, the credit card which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of any services or products which you wish to purchase. IHCL reserves the right to obtain validation of your credit card details before providing you with any services or products.
10. Termination of Access
If you breach any of these Conditions your license to use the Site will terminate immediately without the necessity of any notice being given to you.
Otherwise access to the Site may be terminated at any time by IHCL without notice.
The provisions of these Conditions excluding, limiting and disclaiming the liability of IHCL will nevertheless survive any such termination.
You agree to indemnify and defend and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any claim or demand, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. IHCL’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
With respect to all communications made to IHCL on or through the Site including, without limitation, feedback, questions, comments and suggestions (the “Communications”): (a) no right of confidentiality shall apply to the Communications and IHCL shall have no obligation to protect the Communications from disclosure; (b) IHCL shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the Communications to others; and (c) IHCL shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know‐how or techniques contained in the Communications for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
IHCL does not accept any liability for any failure by IHCL to comply with these Conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
If IHCL waives any rights available to it under these Conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
If any of these Conditions are invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining Conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
You are completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes and assessments arising out of the use of the Site.
15. Governing Law
Substantive laws of the Republic of India
“Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Conditions, the Site and/or the subject matter or any agreement between the guests/visitors and IHCL, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Mumbai Centre for International Arbitration (“MCIA Rules”), which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause.
The seat of the arbitration shall be Mumbai.
The Tribunal shall consist of one arbitrator.
The language of the arbitration shall be English.
The law governing this arbitration agreement shall be law of India.”
Exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai
18. Return to Site
To return to the Site, click where indicated. By doing so, you acknowledge that you read, understood and accepted these Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Our Loyalty programmes - Taj InnerCircle and Epicure plan of Taj InnerCircle - operate under the terms and conditions as set out hereinbelow unless otherwise expressly stated. Should you require any clarifications you can contact the Taj InnerCircle Member Services at +91 22 6601 4842 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. "IHCL" refers to The Indian Hotels Company Limited which owns and operates various hotels in India and overseas.
2. "Taj InnerCircle" (“TIC”) refers to the loyalty programme offered by The Indian Hotels Company Limited.
3. "Epicure Plan of Taj InnerCircle" is the optional dining plan offered by The Indian Hotels Company Limited on payment of an annual membership fee.
4. "Member" means a natural person who is admitted as a member of the Taj InnerCircle or Epicure.
5. "Card" refers to either the regular Taj InnerCircle Membership magnetic stripe card provided to members or the Epicure plan of Taj InnerCircle.
6. "Points" means the Taj InnerCircle Points (also referred to as TIC points) or Epicure Points (as applicable) earned or awarded for utilizing the services or facilities of IHCL hotels (participating hotels under Taj, SeleQtions, Vivanta, The Gateway Hotels, Ama Stays and Trails brands) and/ or TIC programme partners as per the Terms and Conditions.
7. “Eligible spends” or "Eligible charges" are the charges incurred by the Member on eligible room rates, room charges, food and beverages (restaurants, bars, room service and mini-bars), telecommunication, laundry, spa, cake shop, business centre services and purchases at the Taj Khazana chain of stores. They do not include: (1) Room charges that are included in the definition of ineligible rates (2) Charges for banquets, parties, meetings, weddings, events and other similar functions 3) Rooms booked as office space (4) Charges for Business Centre facilities used by non-resident member guest (5) Complimentary services (6) Any charges which are settled using Taj Experiences Gift Cards or Taj InnerCircle Points (7) Charges for food and beverages (including that associated with parties/ social gathering hosted at restaurants and bars) which are discounted/special menu/ packages/ others which are not as per the printed menu of the restaurant/ bar/ cake shop, unless stated otherwise. (8) charges for car hire/salon/ shopping arcade/ fitness centre/ chartered flights/ Taj Air, pay outs, tips, taxes, etc. (9) charges (even if charged to members’ room) for non-affiliated hotel entities which are not owned and/or operated by the hotel, including, but not limited to, outlets such as travel bookings, Gift Shop, Drugstore, clothes, gallery, or specialty stores, recreational or entertainment concessions
8. "Ineligible rates" are defined as: (1) Room rates where booking is made via any online booking channels including but not limited to Expedia.com, Travelocity.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tripadvisor.com, MakemyTrip.com, Travelguru.com or any other similar travel websites or a third party (2) Room rates that are booked, or booked and paid, via tour operators, wholesalers and travel agents on their contracted rates or any other travel-industry staff rates. (3) Room rates for group bookings, conferences, weddings, events or organized tours (4) Room rates for airline staff and crew where rooms are pre-booked and paid for by the airline or directly (5) Employee rates or any complimentary rooms (6) Friends & Family rate.
9. "Service Partners" refers to all of the partners that offer services, benefits, points, redemptions or any facilities and arrangements to the members of Taj InnerCircle.
10. "Reward" is the benefit and/or service that a member can avail of through redemption of his/her points.
11. "Participating Hotel" refer to the Taj, SeleQtions, Vivanta, The Gateway Hotels, Ama Stays and Trails and "Participating Restaurant" refers to restaurants in these hotels listed as offering point earnings.
12. "Taj InnerCircle Member Services" is the dedicated service centre for member queries related to Taj InnerCircle and/or Epicure plan of Taj InnerCircle only.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and the Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all matters arising out of these Terms and Conditions and/or the TIC and/or Epicure.
14. Membership and benefits of TIC or Epicure are offered at the sole discretion of IHCL.
15. Membership to the TIC or Epicure shall be void if prohibited by the laws in the country of the Member's domicile.
16. Certain restaurants at Participating Hotels may not be part of Epicure.
17. TIC and/or Epicure shall be applicable only at Participating Hotels and /or Participating Restaurants.
Enrolment and membership
18. Membership is open to individuals who are aged 18 years and above.
19. Corporations, associations or groups cannot enroll into Taj InnerCircle or the Epicure plan of Taj InnerCircle.
20. Employees of IHCL and its affiliates or subsidiaries and the employees of any joint ventures or company which owns and/or manages the aforesaid hotels (collectively 'Employees') are not eligible to enroll/participate in the TIC or Epicure programme.
21. Members cannot maintain membership in, or earn points, on multiple accounts. If more than one membership account is assigned to an individual, he/she will only receive Points for one membership account. Duplicate membership accounts may be cancelled.
22. Enrolment onto TIC or Epicure must be in the individual's full legal name and a government recognized proof of identification will need to be provided upon request.
23. The membership of TIC or Epicure is only valid for the period indicated on the card.
24. All communication will be sent to the address (postal or email) available as per TIC records and it is the responsibility of the member to inform the TIC Member Services about any change in his/her communication details (email id, mobile number, and address). All communication will be deemed to have been received by the Member and IHCL bears no responsibility for communication not received or lost in the mail or courier.
25. TIC or Epicure have no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as IHCL decides to terminate the programme, with or without notice to the Members. Accumulation of points will cease immediately on termination of the programme.
26. IHCL reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change any of the rules, conditions, privileges, benefits, Reward or Reward levels pertaining to the programme at its sole discretion, with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value of Points already accumulated. Eg. IHCL may increase or decrease the Points required for a Reward, or limit the number of Participating Hotels for a particular Reward.
27. Membership to the TIC or Epicure entitles Members to earn TIC Points, which can be redeemed for Rewards in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of TIC.
28.IHCL reserves the right to grant or refuse or discontinue or revoke membership of Taj InnerCircle or Epicure plan of Taj InnerCircle at its sole discretion. Discontinued/ revoked membership may result in the loss of all accumulated Points and the cancellation of all TIC or Epicure Rewards, benefits and privileges and forfeiture of any unfulfilled reservations, products or services sought to be availed using Points.
29. Notwithstanding any provision contained herein, IHCL also reserves the right to discontinue membership to Taj InnerCircle or the Epicure plan of Taj InnerCircle to any member who appears to be using the programme in a manner inconsistent with the terms and conditions, applicable laws/rules/ regulations, spirit of the programme, or any portion thereof, including, but not limited to, reward redemption. Discontinued/ revoked membership may result in the loss of all accumulated points and cancellation of all Taj InnerCircle or the Epicure plan rewards, benefits and privileges and forfeiture of any unfulfilled reservations, products or services sought to be availed using Points.
30. Points issued have no monetary value and cannot be bartered or sold by Members for cash at any point of time. These points may only be exchanged for Rewards or benefits on offer through Taj InnerCircle or the Epicure plan of Taj InnerCircle. Any Points, or benefits, which IHCL deems to have been transferred, sold or assigned in violation of the programme rules may be deemed invalid and/or cancelled.
31. All interpretations of the Terms and Conditions and programme benefits shall be at the sole discretion of IHCL.
32. Any Member who has not earned points for a period of six consecutive months may be removed from the mailing list of active Members at the discretion of IHCL. A Member may reactivate his or her account by accumulating points or by other such means that the IHCL may establish in this regard.
33. Each Member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the programme rules, the number of Points in his or her account and ensuring his/ her updated details (email id, mobile number, and communication postal address) are captured on the Taj InnerCircle records. The Taj InnerCircle team will send correspondence to active Members to advise them of matters of interest, including notification of programme changes and Point updates. However, neither IHCL, its subsidiaries, affiliates or associates or programme management service providers nor the owners of Participating Hotels or Participating Restaurants or companies participating as service partners in the programme shall be liable for any failure to do so and will not be responsible for correspondence lost or delayed in the mail.
34. Accrued Points do not constitute property of the Members. Except as specifically provided herein, no accrued Points are transferable in the event of death, disputes or otherwise. In the event of death, Taj InnerCircle or the Epicure plan membership will be terminated and all accrued points shall stand cancelled.
35. Specific programme benefits and privileges have been established for all Taj InnerCircle or the Epicure plan members. However benefits and privileges offered by participating hotels may vary. If IHCL or any partner denies a member an accrual, benefit or reward, IHCL will not be liable to make any payment to the member or compensate him/her in anyway.
36. IHCL is not responsible, and assumes no liability, for changes or discontinuance of services provided by a service partner, that may affect the programme rewards offered, the accrual or valuation of points.
37. The programme and any benefit, offering, or rewards relating to the programme, shall not be construed as, or constitute a contract, or otherwise establish a contractual relationship between IHCL and any Member.
38. Nothing in the Taj InnerCircle programme is intended, or shall be construed to create or establish any agency, partnership or joint venture relationship between IHCL and any partners.
39. Lost/misplaced membership cards will be replaced by deducting 200 TIC points from the Member's account.
40. Members wishing to cancel membership of Epicure plan after 30 days of sign-up or renewal, will forfeit the entire membership fee.
Accrual of Points
42. TIC Points can only be earned at Participating Hotels and Participating Restaurants. The list of Participating Hotels and Participating Restaurants is subject to change at any time, without any prior notice. Please contact the Taj InnerCircle Member Services at +91 22 66014842 for any queries. The list of Participating Hotels and Participating Restaurants will be updated on the website www.tajinnercircle.com from time to time.
43. Points will be awarded on all Eligible Charges at Participating Hotels and Participating Restaurants only from the date of Member's enrolment into the programme. No retro credits will be given for transactions prior to the enrolment.
44. Members can only earn points from the programme start date as defined by IHCL. No points will be earned for any amounts charged before the start date of the programme. This includes cases where a Member has checked in to a hotel before the programme is launched at that hotel and checks out after the start date of the programme at that hotel. For example: if a member checks in on 01 March 2018, checks out on 10 March 2018 and the start date of the programme for that hotel is 08 March 2018, then the member will earn points only for eligible expenditure from 08 March 2018 onwards.
45. To earn points, a Member must be a registered, paying guest at a Participating Hotel and meet all of the conditions described in the Terms and Conditions.
46. Members can earn points for up to a maximum of 5 rooms per stay (for stays from 12 May 2017 onwards) provided the check-in and check-out dates for all the rooms coincide, the rooms are in the same hotel and the charges for the additional rooms are settled by the Member, under the Member’s room folio/ invoice basis the Member’s request. For example – to claim points on additional rooms, the Member should ask for all transactions from the additional rooms (up to a maximum 4) to be moved to the Member's room folio/invoice before settlement of the folio/invoice and the payment has to be made by the Member against Member's room folio/invoice. No Points will be eligible for payments made in the respective folio's/invoice and subsequently requested for transfer to the Member's folio/invoice. No Points will be eligible for any additional room(s) for which points have been credited to other Member(s) by virtue of him/her/them being the room occupant(s). For stays till 11 May 2017, Members will earn points for only one room per stay (i.e. the Member's own room booked in his name) regardless of the number of rooms booked and paid by the Member during the same stay.
47. Platinum Members will earn 8 points for every INR 100 spent net of taxes, Gold members will earn 7 points for every INR 100 spent net of taxes, Silver Members will earn 5 points for every INR 100 spent net of taxes, and Copper Members will earn 4 point for every INR 100 spent net of taxes (or other currency equivalent) on Eligible Charges at Participating Hotels and Participating Restaurants.
48. Effective 16th October 2019, members of the Epicure Plan of Taj InnerCircle will earn 25 TIC Points per INR 100 of spends on eligible charges at restaurants, bars, spas. Meals included as part of room packages (eg: breakfast inclusive rates, Taj Holiday packages which include meals/ beverages etc.) will not accrue TIC points at an accelerated rate of 25 TIC Points per INR 100 of eligible spends as per the Epicure Plan. For spends on eligible charges other than restaurants, bars and spas, members of the Epicure Plan will earn TIC points as per their TIC tier status. On expiry of the Epicure membership, members will earn Taj InnerCircle Points on food and beverage spends as per the TIC earning rate. All existing Epicure points earned till 16.10.2019, will be converted to TIC points at the rate of 10 TIC points per 1 Epicure point available in the member account as on 16.10.2019.
49. Points awarded for stays at Participating Hotels or Participating Restaurants outside India will be based on the local currency converted to Indian Rupees. Local currency will be converted into Indian Rupees on a weekly basis, using a published rate of exchange in effect at the time of conversion. This rate will be determined at the sole discretion of IHCL, based on standard currency conversion methods but may vary from currency conversion rates used by credit card companies.
50. Points will be automatically recorded within 7 days of settlement of bills, if i) Taj InnerCircle or the Epicure membership number is quoted at the time of reservation or payment of the Eligible Charges, and ii) the membership card is presented at the said time.
51. Points will not be credited unless the membership card is presented while settling the transaction at the Participating Hotel or alliance partners.
52. Points earned by any individual Member are not combinable with or transferable to other reward/ loyalty/ frequent guest programmes administered by IHCL in the past, present or future.
53. Any Points offered in conjunction with specific hotel stays will be considered earned only when the stay has been fully paid and completed. Any Points accrued and earned during a particular hotel stay will not be available for redemption before the said stay has been fully paid for and completed.
54. The Members will receive a monthly Points’ statement on the registered email id.
55. Any fractional points earned will be rounded up or down to the nearest integer. For example, if a Member earns 125.40 points from a transaction, it will be calculated as 125 points. If a member earns 125.60 points from a transaction, it will be calculated as 126 points.
56. Only points earned, on Eligible Charges at Participating Hotels, will be considered for tier upgrades.
57. In cases where the member or the member's company is given a discount after the stay has been completed, the appropriate number of points will be deducted from the member's balance although he or she may have already been communicated the point status on the basis of the non-discounted amount.
58. The Taj InnerCircle Member Services reserves the right to deduct points from a member's account balance if the points have been erroneously credited in the account.
59. If a member of the Taj InnerCircle or the Epicure plan is also a member of another loyalty programme of a service partner (such as British Airways 'Executive Platinum') whose members are also authorized to earn points at IHCL hotels, the member will have to choose the programme on which he wishes to earn points. A member will not be entitled to earn points on both Taj InnerCircle and the other loyalty programme simultaneously. Similarly, if a member of Taj InnerCircle or the Epicure plan, is a member of any other loyalty programme of The Indian Hotels Company Limited, the member will have to choose the programme on which he wishes to earn points. A member will not be entitled to earn points on both Taj InnerCircle and the other loyalty programme simultaneously for the same transactions.
60. No TIC Points and/or stay credit will be awarded for i) rooms partly or fully paid for using online redemption of TIC Points, ii) paid upgrades on complimentary or barter rooms, iii) house guests and free stays; and iv) tour operated and travel agent packages, and v) Eligible Charges paid for by using TIC Points/ Taj Experiences Gift Cards.
61. TIC Points will not be earned on spends which are not considered as “Eligible Spends” as described in the “Definitions” section of these terms and conditions.
62. A member whose individual hotel bill is billed directly to a company/organization, and the member is responsible for authorization for settlement at check-out, is eligible to earn TIC Points. However, group master-billing arrangements where charges for multiple rooms are placed on one hotel bill and billed to the company or a common address or settled at check out by one individual, are not eligible for points.
63. Conference and group bookings are not eligible for point earning, even if a member settles his/her own bill for room and/or incidental charges.
64. Bonus Points offered for specific promotions, Points earned on partners, Points received by the member due to transfer of Points from another member, Points credited to a member’s account due to conversion of Points from partner programmes and purchase of Points, will not be considered for tier upgrades.
65. All applicable taxes including central, state, local and other taxes shall not be considered for purposes of Point accrual.
66. If a member believes he/she has not received point credit(s) for hotel stays, or any partner points despite having presented the card while settling the transaction, he/she must submit a written request for such credit(s) to the Taj InnerCircle Member Services, along with the original invoice of the member's hotel stay and/or the service partner coupon as appropriate. No points will be given for failure to supply original invoices. For the member's protection, the member should retain all hotel travel documentation until the point credit(s) have appeared on the point’s statement. Requests must be received at the Taj InnerCircle Member Services within 15 days of receipt of points update.
67. This retrospective crediting of Points will be offered to members only on presentation of original invoices. Points will not be credited, where the member has failed to quote his/her membership number at the time of bill settlement.
68. In case points are inadvertently missed out, the members must claim retro-credits within one year from the date of transaction.
Expiry of Points
*Update - The expiry of TIC Points is paused till 31 March 2021
69. All Taj InnerCircle points will remain valid for a minimum 12 months from date of earning, and till such time a member is active on the Taj InnerCircle programme. Prior to 16th October 2019, an active member is defined as a member with atleast 1 eligible point earning room stay at a participating IHCL hotel.
From 16th October 2019 onwards, an Active member is defined as a member who has had at least 1 eligible point earning or redemption transaction for hotel services at a participating IHCL hotel in a rolling 12 month period. A member not meeting this criteria may be considered as an inactive member, and all points accrued in the members account will be forfeited on the member becoming inactive. The following will not count towards a Member’s active status:
- Earn of TIC Points for services availed at alliance partners (eg: earn of TIC points at Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts OR earn of TIC points for eligible Sixt services etc.)
- Transfer/ receipt of TIC Points from one member to another
- Purchase of TIC Points
- Conversion of Points from alliance partners, banks, airlines etc. to TIC points or vice versa (i.e. conversion of TIC Points to Golden Circle Points OR conversion of Golden Circle Points to TIC Points)
- Earn of TIC Points which are not associated with eligible spends
- Redemption of TIC Points for third party vouchers, services and merchandise (eg: redemption of TIC points for Sixt vouchers etc.).
The transactions counting towards a Member’s active status will not be considered with retrospective effect.
70 A) Epicure Points earned on Epicure memberships purchased till 15.11.2016, and available in the Members account balance will be converted to TIC Points and will remain valid for a period of up to 4 years from their date of accrual as Epicure Points.
70 B) Epicure Points earned on Epicure memberships purchased from 16th November 2016 and available in the Member’s account balance will be converted to TIC Points and will remain valid till the end of the Epicure membership in force on 16th October 2019 OR till the validity of TIC Points on 16th October 2016- whichever is later.
70 C) From 16th October 2019, TIC Points will be awarded at an accelerated rate on eligible restaurant, bar, spa transactions made by Epicure members. All TIC Points available in the Member’s account will remain valid for as long as the Member is Active as described above.
Retention of Tiers
*Update - your current Membership Tier will be maintained till 31 March 2021
71. Members who achieve Eligible Spends of INR 1,00,000 or 10 eligible room nights in a continuous 365 day period get upgraded to the Silver tier. In order to retain his or her membership at the Silver tier of Taj InnerCircle the member will have to have eligible spends of INR 1,00,000 or 10 eligible room nights in every subsequent 12 month period of him/her becoming a member. In case this is not achieved the individual's membership status will be downgraded to the Copper tier. The Silver tier status is valid for a period of 1 year from the date of upgrade.
72. Members who have had eligible spends of INR 4,00,000 or 40 eligible room nights in a continuous 365 day period will be upgraded to the Gold tier. Only points earned on eligible charges at participating IHCL Hotels will be considered for upgrades to the Gold tier. Bonus points and points earned on partners will not be considered for upgrades. Once a Gold card member, in order to retain his or her status the member will need to spend INR 4,00,000 or 40 room nights in every subsequent 12-month period. Only points earned, on eligible charges at participating IHCL hotels, at the normal earning rate for Gold card members will be considered for retention in the Gold tier. Bonus points earned on service partners will not be considered for retention in the Gold tier. Gold tier status is valid for a period of 1 year.
73. Members who have had eligible spends of INR 8,00,000 or 80 room nights in a continuous 365 day period will be upgraded to the Platinum tier. Only points earned on eligible charges at participating IHCL Hotels will be considered for upgrades to the Platinum tier. Bonus points and points earned on partners will not be considered for upgrades. Once a Platinum tier member, in order to retain his or her status the member will need to spend INR 800,000 or 80 room nights in every subsequent 12-month period. Only points earned, on eligible charges at participating IHCL Hotels, at the normal earning rate for Platinum tier will be considered for retention in the Platinum tier. Bonus points earned on service partners will not be considered for retention in the Platinum tier. Platinum tier status is valid for a period of 1 year.
74. Members not meeting the Tier retention criteria will be downgraded to the tier as per the eligible spends or room nights in the previous 365 days period.
75. Membership to the Epicure plan of Taj InnerCircle is valid for a period of 1 year from the date of enrolment into the Epicure plan. It will be renewed every subsequent year, on payment of the prevailing fee. If a member does not pay the requisite fee, the membership to the Epicure plan will not be renewed and the membership benefits will not be valid any longer.
76. A number of services and benefits available to members of Taj InnerCircle and the Epicure plan are offered solely at the discretion of IHCL and the Participating Hotels. Not all services are provided by all Participating Hotels. Should IHCL or a Participating Hotel deny a member the benefit, IHCL will not be liable to compensate the member for the same.
77. Taj InnerCircle or the Epicure plan benefits are not applicable in conjunction with other prevailing offers or discounts.
78. All discounts on rooms are subject to prior reservation and availability.
Taj InnerCircle Copper Privileges
- Copper is the base tier available to guests above the age of 18 years.
- A Copper tier member will earn 4 Taj InnerCircle Points for every INR 100 of eligible spends, net of taxes at participating IHCL hotels.
Taj InnerCircle Silver Privileges
- TIC Silver tier is achieved on eligible spends of INR 1 lakh or stays of 10 eligible room nights.
- A Silver tier member will earn 5 Taj InnerCircle Points for every INR 100 of eligible spends, net of taxes at participating IHCL hotels.
- Late Check-out till 5.00pm, subject to availability.
- 10% discount on points requirement for redemption stays. To avail of this benefit, Pre-booking of room stay via website or TIC Member services is required.
Taj InnerCircle Gold Privileges
- TIC Gold tier is achieved on eligible spends of INR 4 lakhs or stays of 40 eligible room nights.
- A Gold tier member will earn 7 Taj InnerCircle Points for every INR 100 of eligible spends, net of taxes at participating hotels.
- Early Check-in from 9:00 am and Late Check-out till 5.00pm, subject to availability.
- 15% discount on points requirement for redemption stays. To avail of this benefit, pre-booking of room stay via website or TIC member services is required.
- 20 Upgrade e-Vouchers, applicable for a complimentary upgrade to the next category of room booked for a maximum of 5 nights per stay, subject to availability at the time of check-in at any of the participating IHCL Hotels. Upgrade e-Vouchers will not be applicable for an upgrade to a room category higher than a base category suite (or equivalent room, as per the hotel nomenclature).
- 2 upgrade e-vouchers to Taj Club rooms (subject to availability at the time of check-in. Applicable for a stay of up to 5 Nights)
Taj Club upgrade vouchers:
- The upgrade will not include the airport transfer/ s and any other service which is deemed as an outsourced service by the hotel.
- The use of the benefits of the Taj Club room are only applicable to the occupants of the room category. Non-Residents and Non-Occupants will not be allowed to use the benefits and will be charged for the service (as the case may be).
- The Hotel management reserves the right to restrict entry to the Taj Club lounge.
- Taj Club rules and regulations will apply.
- Upgrades are subject to availability at the time of check-in. These vouchers are non-transferable. The validity of these vouchers cannot be extended. The validity of the voucher is applicable for one year from the date of tier-upgrade or tier-retention. Withdrawal of this voucher is at the sole discretion of the Programme management.
Taj InnerCircle Platinum Privileges
- TIC Platinum tier is achieved on eligible spends of INR 8 lakhs or stays of 80 eligible room nights.
- A Platinum tier member will earn 8 Taj InnerCircle Points for every INR 100 of eligible spend, net of taxes at participating hotels.
- Early Check-in from 9:00 am and Late Check-out till 5.00pm, subject to availability.
- 20% discount on points requirement for redemption stays. To avail of this benefit, pre-booking of room stay via website or TIC member services is required.
- Unlimited Upgrade e-Vouchers, applicable for a complimentary upgrade to the next category of room booked for a maximum of 5 nights per stay, subject to availability at the time of check-in at participating IHCL Hotels. Upgrade e-Vouchers will not be applicable for an upgrade to a room category higher than a base category suite (or equivalent room, as per the hotel nomenclature).
- 24/7 Dedicated Platinum Phone Assistance 1800 114 825 for accessing Taj InnerCircle Member Services.
-Three Platinum Experiences out of a selection of 23. These experiences are only valid till the member is on the Platinum tier. Experiences cannot be carried over from 1 year to the other. The Signature Platinum experiences are only applicable for members who have achieved or renewed their Taj InnerCircle Platinum tier status by 31st July,2019. These experiences will not be issued for members who achieve or renew their Taj InnerCircle Platinum tier status from 1st August,2019 onwards.
-Platinum Experiences for Stay cannot be availed between 23rd December to 15th January
-Platinum Experiences for Dining cannot be availed on 24th December, 25th December, 31st December and/or 1st January
-All Platinum experiences are for two persons (unless specified otherwise), subject to availability and can only be booked through the Taj InnerCircle Platinum Desk
-The experiences cannot be transferred, exchanged or altered in any way by the member. The Platinum member must be present to avail the Platinum experience
-IHCL reserves the right to add, withdraw or amend any experience at any time without any prior notice
- 4 upgrade e-vouchers to Taj Club rooms (subject to availability at the time of check-in. Applicable for a stay of up to 5 Nights)
Taj Club upgrade vouchers :
- The upgrade will not include the airport transfer/ s and any other service which is deemed as an outsourced service by the hotel.
- The use of the benefits of the Taj Club room are only applicable to the occupants of the room category. Non-Residents and Non Occupants will not be allowed to use the benefits and will be charged for the service (as the case may be).
- Upgrades are subject to availability at the time of check-in. These vouchers are non-transferable. The validity of these vouchers cannot be extended. The validity of the voucher is applicable for one year from the date of tier-upgrade or tier-retention.
- The Hotel management reserves the right to restrict entry to the Taj Club lounge. Taj Club rules and regulations will apply. Withdrawal of this voucher is at the sole discretion of the Programme management.
Rewards and redemption
79. Taj InnerCircle Points can be redeemed for pre-booking of hotel rooms via the website or through Taj InnerCircle Member Services at a value of 1 TIC Point= Rs. 1. Taj InnerCircle Points can be redeemed in real time to pay for room stay, food & beverage, laundry, spa, telecommunication and other eligible incidental charges at a value of 1 TIC Point = Rs.1 Taj InnerCircle Points can also be redeemed for gift certificates and other options listed on the website.
80. No Blackout Dates are applicable for room stay redemptions. If a room is available at a Participating Hotel across any room category, TIC points can be redeemed for a stay at the particular room category.
81. Points required for room stays will be calculated dynamically at the time of reservation. . Platinum tier members will be entitled to a 20% discount on the dynamic rate for calculation of points required for stay redemption. Gold tier members will entitled to a 15% discount and Silver tier members will be entitled to a 10% discount on the dynamic rate for calculation of points required for a stay redemption. Redemption pre-booking is required to avail these discounts on stay redemptions.
82. Redemption requests against Taj InnerCircle points for rooms can be pre-booked either online www.tajinnercircle.com or by contacting Taj InnerCircle member services (on call / email), The Taj InnerCircle Member Services will make the necessary bookings for rewards upon receipt of the request, subject to availability.
83. A member must allow up to 2 weeks for processing of redemption requests for IHCL services. All requests must be made as early as possible, to avoid disappointments. In case of merchandise, a member must up to 2 weeks for processing his/her request.
84. All taxes and applicable incidental expenditures will be borne by the member unless mentioned otherwise.
85. IHCL will not meet the cost of any tax, which may be levied on stay rewards in this programme. This is the sole responsibility of the recipient.
86. In case of holidays at participating IHCL Hotels as rewards, the member will bear all travel and associated costs. In addition, meals or any other service not specifically mentioned, as being complimentary will be chargeable. Please refer to the rewards section in the website for the rewards list.
87. Valid holiday redemption documents must be submitted at participating IHCL Hotels at the time of check-in.
88. Participating hotels, rewards classification and/or rewards catalogue may change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of IHCL. Please refer to the Taj InnerCircle rewards catalogue for a complete listing of the rewards classification.
89. All rewards are subject to availability and supplier restrictions. IHCL may, without notice, withdraw or substitute any reward for another reward of comparable value and nature. In case the exact model of the merchandise mentioned in the rewards catalogue is not available at the time of redemption, an alternate model of the product will be made available to the member.
90. IHCL provides no warranty on the items on offer or for their quality.
91. Delivery of merchandise will be made only to addresses within India.
92. Export of gifts will be subject to all applicable rules/regulations/controls of the Exchange Control Department, Reserve Bank of India, applicable at the time of the redemption. It will be the member's responsibility to obtain all the relevant clearances.
93. Travel agents will not be given any commissions on rooms given as rewards.
94. No credit or substitutions will be given for any rewards that are only partially used.
95. Redeemed rewards once issued/delivered will not be changed and the member will not be entitled to any refund or credit for the points redeemed.
96. Stay rewards once confirmed cannot be modified - dates or destinations - without forfeiting the redeemed points.
97. Rewards cannot be exchanged for cash, points or any other form of goods or services except for the indicated redemption voucher.
98. Recipients of special rewards will be required to sign a release of liability and a statement permitting the use of their name and/or photo for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
Terms governing the certificates / e-vouchers and benefits under Epicure plan of Taj InnerCircle
All the certificates are the property of The Indian Hotels Company Limited. If found, please return to the Taj InnerCircle Member Services, Mandlik House, Mandlik Road, Colaba, Mumbai 400001. No two certificates can be used together.
Epicure Benefit: Happy Hours at designated bars of participating hotels between 6.00pm-8.00pm, on all days of the week.
i. The offer is applicable (for maximum of 10 people) on alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages only and will entitle the member to a complimentary second round of drinks. Member will be eligible for one complimentary round of alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverage, for the same value ordered in the first round.
ii. The offer is valid on beverages which are served by a standard peg measure or by the glass. Ordering of bottles is not permissible under this offer.
iii. An order for multiple rounds of drinks cannot be placed in advance.
iv. The last order under this offer has to be placed by 8.00pm, and has to be consumed within a reasonable time after the order has been served.
v. The drinks ordered under this offer will only be served within the designated bar premises and have to be consumed within the designated bar premises itself. The order cannot be consumed in any other outlet / area of the hotel.
vi. Members would need to present their Epicure membership card to avail the offer.
Epicure Benefit: 50% Points on First 3 Dining Transactions
i. Epicure membership entitles members to earn back 50TIC points per INR 100 of eligible spend, on the first three Food &Beverage transactions at participating restaurants, bars and cake shops, post enrolment or renewal of Epicure membership. II. This offer will be applicable for all dining transactions settled directly at the restaurants. Please note that F&B transactions for in-room dining or those clubbed with overall stay settlement will not be applicable for this offer.
ii. To avail this offer, the value of the transaction should not be less than INR 100.
i. Epicure membership (directly purchased from IHCL) entitles the members to one complimentary night stay (inclusive of breakfast for two guests) at participating hotels in India. This benefit is not applicable for Epicure memberships which have been issued basis purchase of partner products and services unless explicitly mentioned. The offer is not applicable at the following hotels:
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Andamans
- Mahua Kothi, Bandhavgarh National Park
- Taj Usha Kiran Palace, Gwalior
-Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad
- Rambagh Palace, Jaipur
- Jai Mahal Palace, Jaipur
- Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur
- Banjaar Tola, Kanha National Park
- The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai
- Pashan Garh, Panna National Park
- Baghvan, Pench National Park
- Taj Rishikesh Resort & Spa, Uttarakhand
- Taj Theog Resort & Spa, Shimla
- Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur
- Taj Aravali Resort & Spa, Udaipur
- Taj Nadesar Palace, Varanasi
- Taj Fateh Prakash Palace Udaipur
- Pratap Mahal - IHCL SeleQtions
- Devi Ratn Jaipur - IHCL SeleQtions
- Pathrimanal Villa
- Rare Earth Estate Coorg
- Ama Plantation Trails Coorg
- Ama Plantation Trails Chikmagalur
- Ama Stays & Trails Braganza house, Goa
ii. The e-voucher, if applicable, will be loaded in the members account, and can be availed for booking on the website or via the Taj InnerCircle Member Services.
iii. Reservation against this offer will be made in a base category room.
iv. The offer is not valid for stay during the period 23rd December to 15th January.
v. Reservation against this offer will be subject to room allocation control and the hotels reserve the right to close out bookings under this category.
vi. Government Taxes/Levies if applicable, will be payable by the guest directly at the hotel at the time of using this offer.
vii. IHCL reserves the right to add or withdraw any participating hotel without any prior notice.
viii. The Epicure complimentary night is not transferrable.
Epicure Benefit: Upgrade e-Vouchers
i. Epicure membership provides members with 2 upgrade e-Vouchers. The upgrade e-Vouchers shall be applicable for a complimentary upgrade to the next category of room booked for a maximum of 5 nights per stay, subject to availability at the time of check-in at any of the participating IHCL Hotels. Upgrade e-Voucher will not be applicable for an upgrade to a room category higher than a base category suite (or equivalent room, as per the hotel nomenclature). Please refer to our website www.tajinnercircle.com to see the list of participating IHCL Hotels.
ii. Valid for a continuous stay and only up to 5 consecutive nights and is valid for one time use only.
iii. The e-vouchers, if applicable, will be loaded in the members account, and can be availed by presenting the membership card at the hotel at the time of check-in.
iv. Government Taxes/Levies if applicable, will be payable by the guest directly at the hotel at the time of using this offer.
Promotions and specials
99. Promotions and special offers are at the sole discretion of The Indian Hotels Company Limited. They can be withdrawn or altered without prior notice.
100. Warmer Welcomes Alliance - Taj InnerCircle (TIC) members will earn TIC points at Shangri-La Hotels as part of the Warmer Welcomes alliance. Taj InnerCircle members can earn TIC Points on the following spending for the Qualifying Stays after linking the Golden Circle and Taj InnerCircle accounts:
- Food and beverage
- CHI, The Spa
For more details and terms and conditions governing Warmer Welcomes, please visit www.warmerwelcomes.com
101. Taj InnerCircle and Sixt Loyalty Partnership: This loyalty partnership opens a world of opportunities for Taj InnerCircle members to:
- Earn Taj InnerCircle (TIC) points for eligible spends on the Sixt network
- Redeem TIC points for Sixt vouchers which can be used for online booking made on the Sixt website for select countries.
i. All rentals are subject to Sixt's general terms and conditions, For details visit https://www.sixt.com/terms-conditions/
ii. The Sixt rates excluded from earning TIC Points credit are: tour operator rates, employee rates, travel agency rates, wholesaler rates, corporate rates, long term rentals (28 days or more), rentals of less than 25 EUR or equivalent in local currency
iii. Points credit to Taj InnerCircle members shall be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Taj InnerCircle programme. To earn TIC points, TIC number must be provided by member to Sixt at the time of booking the TIC points eligible Sixt service. Only TIC points eligible Sixt services, booked in the name of the TIC member, will accrue TIC points by the 15th of the following month, provided services have been completely paid for. Spends by Taj InnerCircle members on Sixt services shall not be considered for tier evaluation in the Taj InnerCircle programme nor will these spends be considered towards active status of a TIC member.
- For more details, please visit https://www.tajinnercircle.com/en-in/tic-all-partners/sixt/
102. The Taj InnerCircle service guarantee will be applicable for the query where turn-around time of the resolution of the members query/concern was promised by the Taj InnerCircle Service Centre associate after the member alerted the service centre. The member cannot claim the service guarantee for another service recovery.
103. The Turnaround time for service guarantee will depend on the nature of the complaint raised. The turn-around timelines for service delivery will vary for different complaint types.
104. In a situation where the Taj InnerCircle team needs additional information to resolve the member query, the Taj InnerCircle team will send a communication to the member on the registered email ID, it will be the responsibility of the member to ensure that the response is as per the timelines mentioned in the communication, if any. The TIC service guarantee will not be valid in case the details are not provided as per the mentioned timelines.
105. In scenarios where some additional time is required to process the query/request, the service centre team can keep the member informed through call/email and a revised turn-around time may be provided. In such cases, the delay, if any, shall be calculated from the most recent turn-around time provided by the service centre team. Example – If the service centre has provided a turn-around time of 3 days for the resolution, however prior to 3 days, the team updates the member of the resolution requiring additional 2 days, then in such a case, the service guarantee shall be calculated for the applicable period post the revised timeline.
106. The response time guaranteed on the complaint will be applicable during business days only. For each business day of delay post the service centre committed timeline, 150 TIC points will be credited to the members’ TIC account. In any case, the Taj InnerCircle points that can be credited under the Service Guarantee shall not exceed the maximum possible credit limit of 4500 TIC points (30 days * 150 TIC points).
107. In order to claim service guarantee, a member shall place a request for the same to Taj InnerCircle Member Services at email@example.com, within 30 days of the service delivery failure. The Member cannot claim the Service Guarantee for service delivery failures which occurred more than 30 days prior to the Member raising the service guarantee claim to Taj InnerCircle Member Services.
108. All communication from the TIC team will be done only to the members registered email ID or registered telephone number, no other email ID or number will be considered for service guarantee.
109. The TIC service guarantee will not be applicable for any service delivery failure at the hotel, the member will have to liaise with the hotel for the same. The TIC team will help the member find a resolution for the service concern raised, however hotel related service issues will not be covered under the TIC service guarantee.